Hypnobirthing - a Celebration of Life
"Demand the original... Expect the best"
Dr. Grantly Dick-Read, an English obstetrician, first forwarded the concept of natural birthing in the 1920s. His work is continued today by specialised HypnoBirthing® practitioners like Tricia Meister, the first HypnoBirthing® practitioner in New Zealand, who will guide you through the HypnoBirthing® programme to assist you into a birthing experience that is fear and tension free.
During this wonderful one-on-one course you will learn:
- To understand the workings of the body's own natural relaxants
- To eliminate the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome
- How to eliminate fear and replace it with confidence and understanding
- To shorten the first stage of labour.
- To determine the degree to which you will feel the surges
- The specific techniques of hypnotic anaesthesia
- Speedier postnatal recovery.
- Develop a special role for your birthing companion.
- To understand why women in other cultures have easier, more comfortable birthing
You will discover that:
- Your body is designed to work in harmony with nature,
- In a calm state your body's natural anaesthesia, endorphins, replaces the stress hormones that constrict and cause pain
- Natural birth is an accomplishment to be proud of
- Proven hypnotic techniques will bring about easier, more comfortable labour and birthing.
Board Certified Hypnotherapist
New Zealand's first
HypnoBirthing ® Practitioner